Vehicle Options for your Growing Family
When looking for the right car to fit your family’s needs, here are a few options you might want to consider. From those pesky car seat installations to space and storage; start your search here.
- Honda Odyssey – spacious interior, easy to install car seats
- Chrysler Pacifica – Stow ‘n Go seats, built-in vacuum
- Kia Sedona – Slide-n-Stow 2nd row seats, spacious interior
- Toyota Sienna – available all-wheel drive, easy to install car seats
- Subaru Ascent – standard all-wheel drive, roomy interior
- Volkswagen Atlas – spacious interior, easy-to-adjust LATCH system
- Chevrolet Suburban – large interior, adjustable LATCH anchors
- Honda Pilot – spacious interior, easy-to-adjust LATCH anchors
- Ford Expedition – large interior, adjustable LATCH anchors
These vehicles are considered best for child car seats because they have spacious interiors, adjustable LATCH anchors, and easy-to-install car seats, making it easier to properly secure the seat and ensure the safety of the child.