Billet Silver Metallic 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD 8-Speed Automatic 2.0L I4 DOHC 1-Year SiriusXM Radio Service, 240 Amp Alternator, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 & 4 Pin Wiring Harness, 700 Amp Maintenance Free Battery, 8 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Automatic Headlamps, Auxiliary Switches, Class II Receiver Hitch, Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, For More Info, Call 800-643-2112, Front 1-Touch Down Power Windows, Front anti-roll bar, Integrated roll-over protection, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Power Heated Mirrors, Quick Order Package 28S Sport S, Radio data system, Radio: Uconnect 3 w/5" Display, Rear anti-roll bar, Remote Keyless Entry, Security Alarm, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed Sensitive Power Locks, Sun Visors w/Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group, Wheels: 17" x 7.5" Tech Silver Aluminum. Price includes: $500 - 2019 MY Military Program 39CKB. Exp. 01/02/2020, $1,000 - Mid-Atlantic Ten Days To Deal Bonus Cash MACK2Z. Exp. 10/14/2019
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Bright White Clearcoat 2019 Wrangler Jeep Sport S 2D Sport Utility 4WD 8-Speed Automatic 2.0L I4 DOHC Price includes: $500 - 2019 MY Military Program 39CKB. Exp. 01/02/2020, $1,000 - Mid-Atlantic Ten Days To Deal Bonus Cash MACK2Z. Exp. 10/14/2019
Punkn Metallic Clearcoat 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD 2.0L I4 DOHC 8-Speed Automatic ** SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE AT www.diehlofsalem.com OR CALL OUR KNOWLEDGEABLE PRODUCT SPECIALISTS AT 330-337-3475 ** Price includes: $500 - 2019 MY Military Program 39CKB. Exp. 01/02/2020, $750 - Great Lakes BC eTorque Bonus Cash GLCK1S. Exp. 10/31/2019, $750 - Great Lakes BC Fast Start Bonus Cash GLCK2C. Exp. 10/14/2019
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
* All vehicles are subject to prior sale and financing is subject to approved credit. All discounted internet prices are discounted from MSRP, and does not include any taxes, title, registration, or dealer doc fee charges, accessories, freight, or other dealer related fees and charges. Internet pricing may include all rebates and incentives such as Trade Assistance and may not be compatible with special manufacturer finance promotions. Chrysler Capital financing/leasing may be requested on select models for a portion of the rebates. Not everyone will qualify for all incentives. Internet sales prices are subject to change as well as rebates and incentives may vary based on your zip code. Additional rebates and incentives such as Military or College Graduate programs may apply to those who qualify. Prices are valid based on current FCA incentive programs time periods, which vary by model. See dealer for details.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, savings, or financing. Offers, incentives, savings, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
The Birthplace of the Jeep
The Jeep Wrangler was born in Butler, PA. in 1940. Originally named the Bantam Reconnaissance Car, the Jeep Wrangler was the symbol for toughness, durability, and versatility. Its heritage and tradition live on today.
Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival
Every year, Jeep enthusiasts come from all over to the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival held at Coopers Lake Campground. They enjoy off-road courses, shopping vendors, and catching up with other enthusiasts. Diehl Automotive brings the latest Jeep models to Jeep Fest. We even host the ‘Ride with a Guide’ event, allowing festival attendees to take a new Jeep through an off-road course.
2019 MotorTrend SUV of the Year
“The thoroughly redesigned and re-engineered Wrangler finds its own path to modernization, resisting the temptation to dilute its climb-that-mountain capabilities for crossover softness.” – MotorTrend
MotorTrend commends the Jeep Brand for their ability to nail the remake of an icon. With a vehicle of the Wrangler’s status, designers had to be careful. Do too much, or too little, and enthusiasts will howl. Relocating the Jeep badge, updating the lights, and other simple changes revolutionized the Wrangler and helped catapult it to the top of MotorTrend’s list.
Blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and LED headlights are available. The Wrangler can also apply maximum braking force in a panic-braking situation, even if the driver hasn’t pushed the pedal all the way down.
The Jeep is impossible to beat. It’s remarkably well-rounded and deserving of SUV of the Year.
What’s New with the Wrangler JL
The Jeep Wrangler JL stays true to its heritage with iconic styling, round headlamps, seven-slot grille, flat fender flairs, fold down windshield, and removable top and doors. New features include:
*New air extractors have been added behind the fender flares to help cool the engine
*The Jeep Brand bade moves from the hood back to the side of the aluminum fender
*The foldable windshield now requires the removal of far fewer bolts than before
*Redesigned hood bumpers feature cleverly integrated washer nozzles
*Freedom Top hardtop is now 20% lighter than previous hardtops
*Zipperless Sunrider soft top sports a spring-assist for smooth raising and lowering
*Multi-length hinge pin system simplifies the door removal process
*Premium LED headlamps that create a truly distinctive look