The 2017 Jeep Patriot is the Compact, Trail-Ready SUV that Pittsburgh Drivers Are Seeking
Living in Pittsburgh can be tough, especially when the building tops dwarf the treetops. If you're a Pittsburgh dweller who is looking for that quick escape, then look no further-the 2017 Jeep Patriot. The 2017 Patriot is
If you're looking for an affordable, capable, and stylish new Jeep vehicle, take a moment to climb up and down the trim tree to see if any of these capable off-roaders fits the bill, and if you see the one for you, don't hesitate to reach out to us at (888) 259-3323 and we can get you squared away with a test drive and well on your way to living the Jeep brand lifestyle!
2017 Jeep Patriot Trims & Features
The 2017 Jeep Patriot lineup consists of four trim levels and one special edition. They're all available with a front-wheel drive (FWD) or 4x4 configuration. In the FWD configuration, you'll see a standard 2.0-liter inline-4, with some trim levels offering an optional 2.4-liter inline-4, which is standard across all trim levels with a 4x4 configuration. In the 4x4 configuration, you'll see a standard 6-speed automatic transmission on every trim except the Sport trim, which offers a standard 5-speed manual; with the Latitude trim and the Sport trim you see the option of a CVT with Off-Road Crawl Ratio. If you're looking to take it off the beaten path and conquer some trails, you're going to appreciate the rugged capability of a 4x4 drive system. Here's how things break down across the trim tree otherwise:
- 2017 Jeep Patriot Sport:
- While this SUV is ready to carry you off the beaten path, it'll do so in comfort and style. Standard on this trim are Premium Cloth Bucket Seats with Rear Seat Heat Ducts.
- In terms of interior entertainment and convenience, you'll see some nice creature comforts right off the bat. You'll see a standard 4-speaker audio system with an Audio Jack Input for Mobile Devices and a remote USB port, steering wheel-mounted controls, and standard Uconnect® voice Command with Bluetooth® capability.
- When it comes to safety features, this trim offers standard Electronic Roll Mitigation, a standard Tire Pressure Monitor with Warning Lamp, and standard Hill Start Assist, while a ParkView™ Rear Backup Camera is an option across all the trims.
- 2017 Jeep Patriot Sport SE:
- Graduating up from the previous trim, you'll grow the standard offering with features like standard Low-Back Cloth/Vinyl Bucket Seats that are heated. A 12-Volt Aux power outlet makes your Jeep vehicle more useful on the road, and a leather-trimmed steering wheel really just adds to the sense of class.
- 2017 Jeep Patriot Latitude:
- This penultimate trim offers some truly awesome features that help elevate this utilitarian off-roader to a rugged and handsome off-road capable SUV. Power windows add to the convenience factor and available automatic temperature controls are there to give you the ultimate control over your environment. Settle in comfortably to the premium heated cloth seats and enjoy the available nine-speaker 368-watt Boston Acoustics sound system and available 6.5-inch touchscreen.
- The safety offering gives you an optional ParkView™ Rear Backup Camera, but you'll see standard Keyless Entry, standard Speed Control, and standard Sentry Key® Theft Deterrent System.
- 2017 Jeep Patriot High Altitude:
- This top-tier trim ushers in luxurious comfort, with standard leather-trimmed seats and a standard power sunroof to add to the classy, upscale feeling of the interior.
- 2017 Jeep Patriot 75th Anniversary Edition:
- This is less a trim than it is a special edition. It feature luxury appointments and some unique design elements that don't feature on the rest of the 2017 Patriot models, such as the 75th Anniversary Edition Badge, Bronze Exterior Accents, a unique deep-green exterior color, and even a power sunroof (which is also found on the High Altitude trim.